Saturday, December 5, 2009

Philippians 1:3-11

Being in community and fellowship with other believers is very special and powerful. There is nothing better than knowing that you always have a place where you belong. You always have people holding you in prayer before the Almighty. St. Paul knew that for the church to survive and thrive the people had to hold each other up, and hold each other accountable. I can’t imagine what life would be like without knowing that there are those out there in the world that I can count on to pray for me. To give me encouragement as I share the Gospel of Christ Jesus, and vice versa. We are the Kingdom of God here in this place. Let’s encourage one another, love one another, pray for one another as we live out the Gospel.

Gracious God, thank you for the gift of community. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment